Hey Friends! I found this fun survey on Chelsey, Tina and Janetha’s blog and I thought it was a fun little “getting to know you” survey! We hope you’re all having a wonderful Sunday!
-Holly, Daniel, Silas and Mowgli
1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
Not working! Sleeping in (till 8), having a SLOW morning with coffee and breakfast and taking time to recharge from the previous week with the husband! A nap is not required but welcome, and getting in a workout is always nice too! Ending the day with a home-cooked meal, nothing better!
2) List your top three favorite TV shows.
- Modern Family
- Grey’s Anatomy
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
Both. I like having my picture taken, but I also like taking them!
4) Why do you blog?
I like that I have a whole website dedicated to what we’ve done over the past few years! It’s a mini-memory lane for me! I also enjoy blogging because it helps me to stay connected with people that I don’t see very often!
5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…
- Twitter (follow me!)
- Google Reader
- Get off My Internets (<—HILARIOUS site if you read some of the “bigger” blogs. Check out the forums page)
6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be?
Can I say my husband? We never get to eat lunch together
7) List a few of your favorite snacks.
- PB&Honey on a rice cake
- Homemade Chocolate Chip “Zee” Bars from Peas and Thank You
- Yogurt or cottage cheese
8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?
Mowgli (getting high on catnip)
Silas (1.5 year old Border Collie Mix)
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
- A jacket
- My Wedding Rings (they mean a lot to me)
10) What’s your favorite drink?
COFFEE. Or anything bubbly (sparkling water with a splash of juice? Yes)
11) Do you enjoy cooking?
Have you seen our UPDATED Recipe page? Check it out!
12) Do you have children?
13) What are your favorite hobbies?
Running, Cooking, Playing with the Dog, Talking to people, Photography, Blogging, Thinking about cleaning the house (Ha!), Exercising. Pretty much anything you see on the blog. And feeding Kale to the dog while snapping a photo.
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
Pretty outgoing. I need alone time sometimes though!
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
I’m really bad with my time management.
16) Who is your favorite actor/actress?
I have a hard time remembering actors/actresses. I guess I’d say Jude Law and Rachel McAdams.
17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?
We saw Tin-Tin in 3D! And then we tried a “dive” restaurant (It’s located about half a block away from some of the strip clubs here in Lexington)- but it had FANTASTIC Thai food! Jasmine Thai Restaurant on Winchester Rd, check it out. The Tom Ka Kai was great!
(click on picture for source)
18) Do you live near your family or far from them?
Near! Our families live about an hour away (in Louisville). My dad and sister live out in Cali, and my other sister is in North Carolina for college!
19) List three of your talents.
- Photography (working on it)
- I speak clearly (don’t really know if it’s a “talent” but maybe it will get me somewhere someday!)
- AND I’m really good at giving Silas belly rubs
20) What is your greatest attribute?
I keep hearing I’m pretty personable. Sometimes I ramble on when I meet someone new, but what you see is what you get, so that’s gotta count for something! (Although, if I am hungry, you will get the hungry-angry or HANGRY version of Holly- I’m not able to hide that “bad” side of myself very well)
P.S. If you don’t know enough about me yet, you can click on over to the NEW About Me page and read even more! Yippee!
Answer one of the above questions about yourself!