Hello! So sorry for ANOTHER delayed Fitness Friday post! Life just gets in the way sometimes doesn’t it? Anyways- it was fun looking through all of the FUN activities this past week! I love exercise, and I love when exercise is fun! I think I’m beginning to learn that I like variety in my workouts, and this week had lots of variety:
- Saturday: Brazilian Butt Lift and P90X: AbRipperX.
- Sunday: NOTHING! Saturday afternoon we had some friends and family stop by, and on Saturday evening, we headed up with friends Wes and Laura to a wedding in Cincinnati! The wedding was beautiful and HOT- no AC! Anyways- we got back late on Saturday night, we even ended up skipping church on Sunday because we were so tired!
- Monday: Rest
- Tuesday: SUPER SWEATY 4 mile run (8:00 pace, yes!). Even though this run was at 9am, I was still dripping when I got back home! And we got to go to a baseball game Tuesday Night with our Life Group!
- Wednesday: Awesome BodyRock.tv workout: “300 Reps of Brutality“. I ended up modifying a few of the exercises in the 4th and 5th rounds, My muscles are still sore!
- Thursday: Nothing! Glorious nothingness!
- Friday: 20 mile bike ride with the husband! Our dear friends Ashley and David let us borrow Ashley’s bike for the summer (or until Ashley needs it again, she’s 22 weeks pregnant!) I didn’t have to go into work until later, and Daniel has finished his summer classes so we decided it would be fun to do a long excursion on 2 wheels! We biked to the Legacy Trail, and went out to mile marker 9, turned around and headed home. We covered the 20 miles in an hour and 45 minutes (11 mph). It was a blast, I hope we do it again soon!
- Saturday: super awesome exciting RACE RECAP coming up! It deserves it’s own post, so keep your eyes peeled! Midsummer’s Night Run… here I come!